Fohow Guifei Bao - Princess Pearl tamponized capsules
Original Fohow Guifei Bao Princess Pearl tamponized capsules (tampons), containing many herbs that have antibacterial and inflammatory effects. Cleanses, controls, restores - therefore these capsules can be used in a number of gynecological diseases.
Fohow Guifei Bao Princess Pearl tamponized capsules are recommended for:
- Prevention and as an additional tool, in the treatment of vaginitis, cervical erosion, pelvic inflammation, uterine miomos, fungal infections
- Cervical cleaning - dead tissue and menstrual blood residues, unpleasant smell is removed
- Stimulating female sex hormone secretion
- Reconstruction of physiological reproductive organs functions
- Reconstruction of the vaginal wall elasticity and vaginal sensitivity
- Maintenance and restoration of the inner vaginal acid - base balance and natural microflora of the vagina and uterus
- Achieving exterior cosmetic effect: brighten pigmentation, whiten skin and wrinkle reduction.
Fohow Guifei Bao Princess Pearl tamponized capsules (tampons) are recommended to use as an auxiliary therapy in number of gynecological diseases and as a preventive measure against them.
- Open the foil package and check for external damage .
- Wash and dry vagina. Put on the sanitary gloves and pull a tamponized capsule into the vagina, the tip of the cord must remain outside.
- After three days, the capsule must be replaced . Gently pull out the cord and the capsule easily pulls out. Wash your vagina.
Health care course - consistent use of six capsules (tampons).
Guifei Bao may dry the skin. To moisturize and soften the skin we recommend to apply Fohow Aloe Vera Gel.
- Capsules are not recommended for pregnant women and young girls that did not have sexual relations .
- Capsules shall not be used during menstruation, breast - feeding period and on appearance of bodily allergic reactions .
- Be careful after pregnancy termination.
- Dragon tree seed extract
- Sorrel roots
- Catechu acacia
- Colorific saflor
- Yellow sophora borneol
- Bura and other rare traditional Chinese plants.